After the session I went the the chat transcript and picked out a few phrases that resonated with me. They are:
- it is so important that community creates the learning
- the “any’s” — anytime, anywhere, anyone, anything learning
- love that idea – learning languages on social media.
- The need for administrators to be involved in the process is critical.
- technology empowerment of teachers is critical to reach our tech hungry students
- The computer lab is an artifact. We’ve moved beyond the need for it.
- Wifi is a game changer.
- No need for uniform platform anymore – different tools for different tasks
- let them bring the devices they are comfortable with.
- You choose the device that will best let you do that”
- No tech can replace carefully thought out lessons and teaching strategies!
- mobile productivity
Which phrase(s) resonate with you? Why?
Now, an invitation, or perhaps a challenge depending on your viewpoint. Share your thoughts by leaving a comment on this post or consider writing a blog of your own to share your thinking. If you choose to blog, please share a link to your post.
Listen to the archived recording of Mobile Learning .