Ed Camp Waterloo Region, held yesterday – Feb. 22, 2014, was an amazing day for many reasons. First off, a special thank you to organizers for arranging the day and bringing so many passionate educators together. Each of the sessions I attended had deep, meaningful and thought provoking discussion. I appreciated the openness of the educators who attended to share their thinking and insights with confidence.
The day also turned out to be a great example of connected learning. Many thanks to the educators who joined remotely and contributed to the discussion via twitter and text messages.
The day after a successful event like this always begs the question: So what next? I hope each of you will turn “what next?” into “what can I do?” Please consider:
- how to keep the conversation going
- demonstrate your connected learning
- share through blogging, G+, twitter etc.
- continue asking questions
- nurture someone around you, bring them into the conversation
- promote and attend other edcamps
Keep the learning going.