My #EDUin30 teacher shout out goes to Mr. Gwyn Beynon, who taught me from grade 8 through 13, then again at teacher’s college. So many great memories, learnings and connections. Thank you Gwyn for making such a difference in my life.
Just made it, officially in 30.9 seconds with a little editing!
Bring IT Together 2014 has without a doubt been an amazing conference. We are stronger than ever before. One of the aspects that make this conference special is the Focusing on TOGETHER in Bring IT Together.
I want to extent an sincere thank you to the entire “Green Shirt Team” for the vision and work to plan an exciting, engaging and connecting conference. Well done!
The Journey Challenge:
As you prepare to travel back to your respective school boards, savour the highs, the new learnings and your new connections. I also want to encourage you to consider this wonderful event as the starting point of a journey. I am thinking that the most important thing that happens between now and the 2015 conference event is the journey you will take.
Some thinking prompts:
- How has your growth mindset changed as a result of something that happened here at the conference?
- How will you nurture the new connections you made?
- Will you change the way in which you participate in professional learning?
- How will you share?
- How will you make your thinking visible?
- What actions will you take to help a colleague move along their professional growth path?
Plan to make a difference!
Safe travels, see you online.