As it turned out, I was not home on January 1, 2011 so I will take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I typically do not create a big list of New Year resolutions, but at this point in my life, I will commit to focusing my efforts on some key things.
- open transformational leadership
- contribute to educational change
- building communities
- improving student learning
- rebalancing work/family/personal time
- live the ‘Habitudes‘
- better exercise routines
- and maybe get a little more sleep!
I look forward to sharing the journey ahead with you. I hope 2011 will be an exciting, go forward year.