This post is an update to an earlier post: Scaling Edu Change, with resources 10 through 17 being new since the previous post.
- Student Produced Learning Objects
- Project Greenlight
- Leveraging Technology for Inquiry Based Learning
- Deepening Mathematics Understanding with Coding
- STEM in a Globally Connected Classroom
- Digital Work Flow
- Student Writing With Storybird
- Helping Little Brown Bats
- Tangling With Triangulation
- Improving Collaboration For Learning
- Learning Through Hyper Docs
- Deepening Math Learning
- 20% Time Project
- Coding in the Elementary Curriculum
- The Journey to Classroom Learning Communities
- Technology Tools for Teachers
- A Perspective on Inquiry Based Learning
I have enjoyed being involved in this project and look forward to working on the next phase.
Join in!!!. How will you participate in open learning by scaling up?
Note: Creative Commons image by Flickr user Paolo Margari